Terms and Conditions
Mgadz aims to deal with its clients in a professional, timely and favorable manner. By engaging Mgadz with their business, the clients will be accepting the following terms and conditions:
Hereafter, the “person”/”organization”/”Company”/”agency” buying any packages, services or plans referred in this document as “Services” will be referred in this document as “Client”, “you”, “your”. Mgadz in this document is referred as the “Service Provider”, “we”, “us” “our”.
The Client is engaging the Service Provider, as an independent contractor for the specific purpose of designing and setting up new accounts for the purchased Services. If need be, the Client hereby authorizes the Service Provider to access their pre-existing accounts allowing “write permission” and authorizes the Agent, Company, Associates and the Account Provider to provide the Service Provider with permission for the Client’s accounts, and any other login, access information or programs which need to be accessed. The client also authorizes the Service Provider to use the login information to access any third-party accounts associated with the purchased Services or site from where the Client would like the Service Provider to access licensed images, copyrighted text and other technical information, configurations, audio, video, media and content useful in designing and developing the purchased Services.
This agreement contemplates that all links provided by the Client have been verified and approved for use on the Client’s Services. The Service Provider takes absolutely NO RESPONSIBILITY in ANY suit(s) that are directed to the Client from links that have not been approved for use on the Client’s account and Services.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Client Amends for Services
The Service Provider prides itself on providing excellent customer service. That is the spirit of our agreement and the spirit of the Service Provider’s business. To that end, we encourage input from the Client during the design process. The Service Provider understands, however, that the Client may request significant changes to Services that have already been rendered to the Client’s specification. To that end, please note that our agreement does not include a provision for significant design, development or production in excess of our agreement.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
- Mgadz will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in obligated service deliverables, where the delay is because of natural or ungovernable causes.
- The clients will defend, cover and hold Mgadz harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses related to the services provided by Mgadz to the clients under this agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement, claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided, or for any content submitted by you for publication by Mgadz.
- Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information given by the clients to Mgadz for publication will be accessible by the public as soon as the publication is carried out. We shall not be responsible for screening the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill or any business asset due to the nature of content being publicized.
- If at any time during the term of a service contract, we fail to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under the service contract or any of these terms and conditions, then this will not automatically free of you from any of the obligations mentioned in the terms and conditions and will not constitute a waiver.
- Any waiver of term and conditioned will be valid officially only if it is communicated to you in writing.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.