We are looking for a Web Developer, SEO, and Google Ads Specialist who has a well-rounded background in WordPress Development and knows how to deal with dynamic websites.
You must have the ability to manage various components such as Cost-Per-Click, Keyword Research, Ad Copy, On-page optimization, link building, PPC, etc. Core PPC responsibilities include strategies, tactical executions, continuous improvements, and reporting of all SEO & PPC Campaigns.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop, test, and troubleshoot across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices including tablets and smartphones, to support a consistent and positive customer experience.
- Knowledge of PSD to responsive WordPress Conversion.
- Follow SEO best practices for developing a site.
- Knowledge of WordPress Security Implementations and Speed Optimizations.
- Working knowledge of different types of page builders.
- Perform complete keyword research and development-related strategies.
- Actively test and analyze targeting criteria (keywords and audiences), add creatives, landing pages, and bid strategies to drive results in line with campaign roles.
- Develop a paid search strategy and determine KPIs for each recommendation.
- Actively work to improve site speed and page ranking.
- Manage and optimize display campaigns across multiple devices.
- Analyze and optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase ROI ( return on investment ).
- Generate weekly client reports for tracking goals, revenue, etc.
- Collaborate with our team of marketers and Google Ads specialists.
- Follow industry trends, drive innovation and contribute to case studies, blog articles, and training.
- Contribute to projects, process changes, and roll-outs.
- Monitoring the performance of a live website.
- Learn from our staff of industry experts and multiple e-learning resources.
- 1-2 years of experience in SEO, Web Development, and Google Ads.
- Strong understanding of WordPress Development and capable to build a customized solution for our clients.
- Proficient in the English language ( Both written and verbal).
- In-depth understanding of performance/security considerations.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Tableau.
- Working under tight deadlines.
- Handling multiple projects at the same time.
- Producing high-quality work with a strong focus on detail.
- Must have: Wi-Fi connection and compatible pc/laptop.
Our promise to you: YOUR STORY MATTERS TO US.
- Vacancy: 1
- Type: Full-time.
- Shift time: 6 PM to 3 AM.
- Work from Home.