Roles and responsibilities
- Research, plan and act as key contributor for the product’s SEO strategy. Collaborate toward the development and execution of the content strategy with team members (team lead, writers, designers, developers, product owners etc.)
- Perform full SEO audits (technical, on-page, off-page, competitive) on all related digital properties to identify opportunities for site and content improvements.
- Act as a collaborator in the planning and delivery of the editorial content calendar.
- Identify new opportunities from market trends and work proactively with the team to implement them.
- Improve the performance of our pages through exhaustive keyword research and the acquisition of inbound links.
- Design organic performance reports and communicate site performance to the entire marketing & product teams.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Scale existing paid search, paid social, and other paid online programs–expanding keyword coverage, experimenting with ad copy, targeting, landing page experience, etc. across LINKEDIN, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Drive new business acquisition campaigns to generate new customers.
- Manage our search engine marketing programs, retargeting, online advertising, syndicated content, affiliates…
- Optimize existing channels and test new channels to drive fast new customer growth.
- Identify and recommend areas for growth, including via organic search, display, retargeting or other virtuous cyclical growth loops.
- Develop clear and compelling content designed to naturally attract links, grow organic traffic and drive awareness.
- Own and manage the content of the website. Drive strategies to increase traffic and improve lead conversion.
- Track, measure, and analyze campaign performance to constantly improve overall program effectiveness and increase the impact of marketing on revenue and profitability.
- Work with sales to measure program performance and lead quality.
- 2-3+ Years Experience in SEO and Google ads (Must)
- Proficient in running Google and FB ads with a knowledge on pixel integration as well
- Understanding of good graphic design, creative writing & analytical thinking (Preferred)
- Candidate must have knowledge of basic software needed for SEO (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, etc.)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strategic Planning and result-oriented attitude (Must)
- Excellent communication skills and accountable attitude (Must)
- Excellent SEO and other Ad reporting skills (Must)
- Accountable attitude (Must)
- Laptop and Wi-Fi (Must)
- Type: Full-time (Work from Home)
- Shifts: Morning and Evening Shifts
- Schedule: 8 hours a day and 5 days a week
Mgadz Inc is a creative digital agency, making technology and market opportunities accessible to everyone. We believe that people with creative mindsets are going to be the ones who advance our race. We firmly believe that there are no limits to growth.