We are looking for a creative and brand oriented product photographer to highlight the best qualities of the product by sourcing props for shoots, editing pictures and working with clients.
Roles and responsibilities
- Researching the product to understand how best to photograph it.
- To understand the client briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product.
- Specialize in working with flash,commercial photography, editing digital images, photographic styling and lightning.
- Knowledge of different camera angles
- Stay up to date with industry trends that will make projects more marketable.
- Proven work experience as a photographer (with a portfolio).
- Good understanding of lighting, background, and depth of the product.
- Knowledge of different camera angles and lighting techniques.
- Proficiency in photoshop.
- Good time management and communication skills.
- Knowledge of photo editing softwares like Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop.
- Up to date with the latest trends in photography and videography and social media.
Our promise to you: YOUR STORY MATTERS TO US.
- Vacancy: 1
- Type: Part Time
- Preferred: Brampton, Mississauga based
Kindly share your portfolio and check the company’s profile link below to apply: