We are looking for an organized and creative videographer to work with our innovative team to plan, film, and edit video content according to client briefs.
You should know how to operate video cameras and related equipment in the production and editing of videos.
Roles and responsibilities
- Ensure that the necessary filming equipment is available for use.
- To understand the client briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product.
- Ability to operate, maintain and troubleshoot audio and video equipment on location provided.
- Possess knowledge of computerized tape editing procedures and techniques.
- Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Stay up to date with industry trends that will make projects more marketable.
- Minimum 1 year of experience directly related to responsibilities specified.
- Proficiency in editing software such as PhotoShop and Premiere Pro.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in using camera equipment.
- Fitness and stamina to work efficiently.
Our promise to you: YOUR STORY MATTERS TO US.
- Vacancy: 1
- Type: Part-time ( 20 hours per week)
Kindly share your portfolio and check the company’s profile link below to apply: