We are inviting applications for the post of Content Writer.
As a Content Writer, you will be responsible to enrich our own and our client’s websites with new blog posts, and guides.
If you are familiar with producing online content in a strategic and creative way, feel free to share your samples of work or portfolio along with your application.
Roles and responsibilities
- Conduct research on industry-related topics using online sources and studies.
- Responsible for content writing and posting for Social Media Management.
- Blog writing, Website Content, Proofreading, and Editing
- Content for on-page and off-page blogs.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using content management systems.
- Profile creating, classifieds, business listings.
- Daily reporting without any flaws.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Ensure uniformity in style, fonts, images, and tone.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer or Copywriter.
- Experience with Content Management Systems.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must have: Wi-Fi connection and compatible pc/laptop.
Our promise to you: YOUR STORY MATTERS TO US.
- Vacancies: 1
- Type: Full-time.
- Shift time: 6 PM to 3 AM.
- Work from Home
- Salary plus commission based
- Health policy