We are looking for a Business Developer who is responsible to help us expand our clientele.
You must have the ability to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop a business management strategy focusing on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Reaches monthly go-dial goals in terms of generating business and bringing revenue for Mgadz.
- Conducting business development meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s services in accordance with the client’s objectives.
- Generating Leads for our business and clients as well.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Maintain long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Work with their sales team to develop beneficial proposals, negotiate contract terms and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager, or a Sales Executive.
- Responsible for cold calling and converting them to warm leads.
- Market knowledge
- Experience in customer support is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Daily reporting to the higher authority.
- Must have: Wi-Fi connection and compatible pc/laptop.
Our promise to you: YOUR STORY MATTERS TO US.
- Vacancy: 1
- Type: Full-time.
- Shift time: 6 PM to 3 AM.
- Work from Home.
- Bonus based on the new business.
- Health Policy.
- Allowances available.