We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer who can create engaging and on-brand graphics for various media. Visualizing graphics includes logos, photos, illustrations, layouts, etc.
Roles and responsibilities
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and the creative director to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Proven experience in Graphic Designing.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations and other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Coral Draw, Premier Pro, and After Effects)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must have: Wi-Fi connection and compatible pc/laptop.
Our promise to you: YOUR STORY MATTERS TO US
- Vacancy: 1
- Type: Full-time.
- Shift time: 6 PM to 3 AM.
- Work from Home
- Extra bonus available.
- Health Policy
- Allowances available.